The smartTrade Liquidity Management System (LMS), is a cross-asset , single-vendor liquidity management solution that enables banks, broker-dealers, ECNs, asset managers and large hedge funds to create their internal intelligent marketplaces, creating dark pools, ATSs and MTFs and to provide multi-asset trading for their clients. Developed using object-oriented technologies, smartTrade LMS was designed to deliver a high-level of connectivity and integration services. It features:
- All server-side components written in Java using leveraging java enterprise technologies such as Spring, JMX, Hibernate, Log4J, GWT, QuickFixJ etc…
- APIs available in .Net, Java, C++, COM
- Front-ends written in HTML5 or WPF
- Generic canonical model shared across all products
- Business logic extension and integration available via dependency injection, meaning that an internal java API is available for writing/overriding or injecting new components without recompiling the whole system
- Transparent-failover and load-balancing mechanisms
smartTrade LMS runs on Windows, Linux or UNIX (Solaris) systems. It may be run in standalone mode using our smart container or can be run inside application servers such as JBoss, IBM Web Sphere, BEA Weblogic or other J2EE containers.